Ray's build thread

I think if you're lowering past 1" you should probably look into camber kit. The HFP suspension is just shy of an inch drop and they don't make you get one. If you're right around 0.75 - 1.2" you could probably get away with it.

I want to clost the wheel gap in my car and i just wanna do lowering springs what do you guys think i should get?
I have sportlines on my FB2 and they did drop it just above the tires. I also got the ingales front camber bolts and I'm going to have to get the rear camber arms as well or I will be buying tires soon

I think if you're lowering past 1" you should probably look into camber kit. The HFP suspension is just shy of an inch drop and they don't make you get one. If you're right around 0.75 - 1.2" you could probably get away with it.
do you need camber arms and the bolts in the front?

do you need camber arms and the bolts in the front?

Hey Ray, I didn't see this sorry about the delay in getting back to you...

The bolts in the front are probably not as necessary as the arms in the rear. Stock your car is probably at 0 Front and -1 Rear. Once you lower the fronts will stay the same and the rear will gain negative camber. Just put the HFP kit on my wifes car and shes at 0 front and -1.5 rear. The rear arms will help lessen the camber in the rear and save your tires. Running more front camber will give better handling. Front bolts are also fairly cheap at about $30 a set, rear arms are like $300.

Sucks about the windsheild!

Back