Re-introducing myself

gmarch

Boca Raton FL
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Well I finally got my time organized with school and work, so I'll have time to browse the forum and would love to help people out, and maybe organize a meet, i feel like the only slightly modified 9th gen down here..

so anyway i'll reintroduce myself. I'm an FAU student from down in Boca Raton, FL, i'm working most of the time, but on my off days i'm with my girl and/or at some kind of car show. in addition, considering my new addiction I will probably be at most of the ERME and HOD events down at homestead, if anyone wishes to join me for a day of road racing, let me know :thumb:.

so i've had my PMM '12 civic LX 5mt for around 4 months now, and i'd say Polly is far from complete, and she is slow as hell, i plan to change that in the future. She is sitting on 17x7.5 ST T6 wheels which I painted black, on 215/45/17, and 8th gen skunk2 springs. also, for people wondering about tint in other threads i've posted in, I have 28% in the front and 20% in the back I believe.

and I sure do love my civic :dance:

And here's the beauty of homestead track days :bowdownsit:

Nice, I like the blacked out grille.

There are quite a few non-SI owners here. Some have swapped SI wheels and stuff on. You just have to look closely.

Back