Red JDM Badges

The Si Canuck

Halifax
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
HFP Coupe
Before I get flamed on lol....YES I used the search button BUT...... I REALLY want my red H's back but am wondering if the 8th gen ones fit on the 9th gen......I see alot of you guys and girls already have applied them, so info is greatly appreciated!

Impretty sure they fit, but I would give option jdm or Corsport a call to confirm.

Corsport
Retail Phone Number: 303-999-0216
Retail Store Hours: Monday-Friday 11am-6pm
Saturdays Noon-4pm | Closed on Sundays

Or someone who's done it to an 8th & 9th will have to chime in.

Before I get flamed on lol....YES I used the search button BUT...... I REALLY want my red H's back but am wondering if the 8th gen ones fit on the 9th gen......I see alot of you guys and girls already have applied them, so info is greatly appreciated!

What webby said. Oh, and we don't flame people here. ;)

Thanks guys. I'll assume since someone already put on the red JDM's, and since they aren't made for the 9th's, that the 8th's will fit juuuuuuust fine. Again thanks and Happy New Year!

/\ hell yeah man.

i had a tough time turning my back on the canucks, as some of them were friends of mine, that had come through the manitoba moose system. but, we got tanner glass, and rick rypien (rip) so i was a bit happier. lol.

also, on topic, when you do install the emblems, the rear one is flat backed, so it fits no issues at all. just make sure you have it lined up correctly, and press and hold the emblem for a few minutes, all around the emblem. i made fists, and then pushed them up against the emblem.

the front emblem took a bit more time, and patience. after removing the stock one, clean the surface and edges with rubbing alcohol, or wipes. make sure its dry, no grease or oil. i ran a bead of crazy glue around the edges of the emblem before i installed it, as the middle of the emblem doesnt really touch under it. i made sure the crazy glue got to just before the edge of the emblem, and then ever so slowly pushed the front one on, from the top first, then pushing in the bottom. its just about a perfect fit, so make sure you line it up right. after youve pushed it firmly for a few minutes, (careful not to crack the emblems silver edges, if you push REALLY hard, it can hairline crack ever so slightly. not a big deal, but still.) i ran another small bead of crazy glue around the edge of the emblem and the grill after.

its frickin perfect now, and i guarantee it wont ever come off. lol.

one thing to do with the front, is before you take the backing off the adhesive on the emblem, place it on the grill where it should go, and see how the fitment is, feel underneath, see the room you are working with.

its not hard at all, just take your time, be thorough and clean, and all will be mint. any more questions, feel free to reply!

Thanks spicy......yeah I figured they wouldn't be an issue......as the 8th emblems were pretty easy, even after a half bottle of rum....haha. Thanks alot for the tips though, that'll help tremendously I'm sure. I ordered them yesterday from Grafixpressions and just so everyone who wants them knows they are cheapest out of three places I looked at......FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY...........AND free shipping......which is awsome for Canadian people wanting them. On a side note.......Spicy before I joined the military, Winnipeg was my home town........and I remember signing the petition to keep the jets before the league killed the team and sent them south.

/\ are the ones you ordered from grafxpressions the rounded back rear emblem, or the flat backing one?

the reason is ask is that you NEED to be careful if you get the rounded back one, thats for the fd2 trunks. you have to seperate the white rounded part from the back of the emblem to get it flat.

theres a video kicking around of it, you need to be very careful, otherwise you will break the emblem. if the rounded back is already removed, then you are good to go.

shot blue rocket a message to see if he could comment on the badges

I ordered the ones that said they were for the 06-11 Sedan.......I'm pretty sure they were flat backed........damn damn damn!!

You asked for it, and we came through....we were finally able to source more JDM front/rear emblems! These are sold as a package ONLY, Front (EP3 Front) and Rear (8thGen Sedan rear). These emblems are universal and fit both the 8thGen Sedan and Si Coupe.
NOTE: The rear emblem measures just over 3.5" wide by 3" tall, please measure the installation area to make sure the rear emblem will fit properly if you own a vehicle other than an FA5 or FG2. The included rear emblem does NOT have a curved back plate and is meant to be installed on USDM trunks, not JDM trunks.

WHEW!!!

sorry i took so long to reply, lol.

good, youre good to go with the flay backing ones.

Back