RHD compatible accessories

wadewwr

i have a rhd 2012 honda civic sedan and would like to get some OEM floor mats and fogs, but so far, there is no luck.

is there any kit for the fogs where the fogs are controlled using a button near the steering wheel (replacing one of the blanks).

are you from Trinidad and Tobago?

here is an install video

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S45O8Lu9ao4

the oem foglights from honda have a switch on the turn signal stalk itself (not in a dash blank). Full pdf instructions below
http://9thcivic.com/forum/pages/2012-Civic-4-Door-Fog-Lights/

you should be able to go directly to your honda dealership and order any of the accessories from them. The accessories you see on this site would basically all be left hand drive items, and not interchangeable. :sadwavey:

He's trying to avoid his local dealership because of the huge markups and looking for alternative sources.

He's been going through eBay already for most of his parts but looking for other ideas. Don't ask me how I know all this already.

sigh_gonqxvsdrwbq.jpg

I found a supplier in china - you just need to buy 150 sets minimum.

In all honesty, if you can't find one local, you'll probably eat any savings trying to ship it into Trinidad.
dominica is RHD & relatively close...

list of RHD places alphabetical (granted honda dealerships may not exist in some areas)
1. Anguilla
2. Antigua and Barbuda
3. Australia
4. Bahamas
5. Bangladesh
6. Barbados
7. Bermuda
8. Bhutan
9. Botswana
10. Brunei
11. Cayman Islands
12. Christmas Island (Australia)
13. Cook Islands
14. Cyprus
15. Dominica
16. East Timor
17. Falkland Islands
18. Fiji
19. Grenada
20. Guernsey (Channel Islands)
21. Guyana
22. Hong Kong
23. India
24. Indonesia
25. Ireland
26. Isle of Man
27. Jamaica
28. Japan
29. Jersey (Channel Islands)
30. Kenya
31. Kiribati
32. Cocos (Keeling) Islands (Australia)
33. Lesotho
34. Macau
35. Malawi
36. Malaysia
37. Maldives
38. Malta
39. Mauritius
40. Montserrat
41. Mozambique
42. Namibia
43. Nauru
44. Nepal
45. New Zealand
46. Niue
47. Norfolk Island (Australia)
48. Pakistan
49. Papua New Guinea
50. Pitcairn Islands (Britain)
51. Saint Helena
52. Saint Kitts and Nevis
53. Saint Lucia
54. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
55. Seychelles
56. Singapore
57. Solomon Islands
58. South Africa
59. Sri Lanka
60. Suriname
61. Swaziland
62. Tanzania
63. Thailand
64. Tokelau (New Zealand)
65. Tonga
66. Trinidad and Tobago
67. Turks and Caicos Islands
68. Tuvalu
69. Uganda
70. United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland)
71. Virgin Islands (British)
72. Virgin Islands (US)
73. Zambia
74. Zimbabwe
75. Samoa

thanks guys for the replies. yea i am in T and T. wish there was a kit for the fogs to use a push button. i think lots of people would actually prefer that so they can be independently powered (independent of the headlamps).

the local dealership will take aeons to get these sort of items. and when they do arrive it will have huge markup.

i have put on a few accessories already. and really loving the 9th gen so far.

really nice forum so far.

you'll want to look at aftermarket fog lights then - not OEM honda ones. Aftermarket companies will use a button/switch to activate them... not a turn signal switch.

banging_head_on_keyboard.jpg

my day has been a non stop fail since I got online

haha i've been lurking on this forum for a while. sorry for causing so many facepalms :D

pity theres no OEM accessories for the RHD civics (where the "handedness" matters eg mats, the fogs etc) as yet. i keep my eyes open for them. i installed OEM lid spoiler, side moldings, window visors

webby, i would like to look into that chinese supplier you mentioned. shipping to trinidad is definitely costly though.

not sure if the UK 2012 honda civic has similar build for the interior eg floor shape. mehwell

noted wrt the aftermarket option.

Back