Rice Thread

lol, naaah our weather is god awful

How about some winter rice?

hummer_10.jpg

Last edited:
i would rather walk then be seen in an american car

Hummers are built not even five miles from where I live. Hell, the plant is practically across the street from where I went to High School.

And American cars have been making some good progress lately. Other than a new Challenger or a Cadillac CTS-V, I would agree, though.

Hummers are built not even five miles from where I live. Hell, the plant is practically across the street from where I went to High School.

And American cars have been making some good progress lately. Other than a new Challenger or a Cadillac CTS-V, I would agree, though.
i'll be honest i'm an ******* when it comes to that kinda stuff. Although i will never voice my own opinion i have no problem getting into a 1992 nissan pulsar and using that instead of a 2013 challenger rt

i'll probably pay to not drive the challenger to be honest

i'll be honest i'm an ******* when it comes to that kinda stuff. Although i will never voice my own opinion i have no problem getting into a 1992 nissan pulsar and using that instead of a 2013 challenger rt

i'll probably pay to not drive the challenger to be honest

I used to like the Nissan Pulsar...then I grew up. As far as the Challenger, I don't like it so much from a performance standpoint as much as from a retro muscle car design standpoint. Mustang's have lost their way, Charger's missed the point entirely, and Camaro's went the futuristic route.

I used to like the Nissan Pulsar...then I grew up. As far as the Challenger, I don't like it so much from a performance standpoint as much as from a retro muscle car design standpoint. Mustang's have lost their way, Charger's missed the point entirely, and Camaro's went the futuristic route.
:barf:

Well said man.. I think it's funny how American muscle was cheap back in its day. And that's what made it so great, the average joe could buy a camaro or even a vette if you wanted. Nowadays the Camaro ZL1 price tag is approaching 6 figures, and a the top vette has already breached that mark. I will say that mustangs are still somewhat affordable if you want V8 muscle. But V6 camaros or mustangs are only the truly affordable ones. And who wants a V6 in those cars? everyone I've known who has had one of those cars with a V6, they always have to stick up for it in conversation lol.

Well said man.. I think it's funny how American muscle was cheap back in its day. And that's what made it so great, the average joe could buy a camaro or even a vette if you wanted. Nowadays the Camaro ZL1 price tag is approaching 6 figures, and a the top vette has already breached that mark. I will say that mustangs are still somewhat affordable if you want V8 muscle. But V6 camaros or mustangs are only the truly affordable ones. And who wants a V6 in those cars? everyone I've known who has had one of those cars with a V6, they always have to stick up for it in conversation lol.

Yeah, it is kind of frustrating that a "good" package from one of these cars will run $40k+. Give me an Si and $5k for a SC and some coilovers and I would still have saved $10k+ all while being able to compete with most of those cars (Corvette and ZL1 excluded).

Reactions: Nix
BWAHAHAHAHAHA .....one tone slammed Civic..... He looked so uncomfortable being filmed in that piece....... Like a Boss :rotfl:

Last edited:
Back