RIP to my Si :'(

Geico is covering 21,637 and GAP is covering the rest. I just got out of the Army though, so it'll be a minute before I dive into another car payment while I get situated in a new job. The car didn't roll, but I spun sideways into a Yukon so I think that's where the scrunch in the top came from. It really is a miracle that I got out of it alive after seeing the pictures.
Btw I said I won't have another anytime soon because I'm afraid of what the insurance premium is going to look like :pout:

Glad you're alive! Make sure you get the Army to cover your medical issues and USAA for insurance.

Wow, that looks pretty well banged up. As everybody said good that everybody is ok. As nasty as it is to go through that insurance will cover it and even if it might go up, long term it won't. I would look at it as opportunity to get a new car and be happy for some extra life experience. In the end you got out ok and nobody was hurt.

:sadface: :eek: :omg: rip civic sorry to see it go bro but at least your ok thats what matters most :bighug:

Wow that must have been a ride. Someone's watching over you. What are you going to get to replace that hot rod?

Glad you're OK. Me and my kids grew up driving country roads - my advice to them when animals come out onto the road... hit them - may sound cold but its better than losing your life or that of a family member. I've hit mice, frogs, squirrels, turtles, the biggest bloody raccoon you've ever seen and two deer at the same time (they make a horrible noise when you hit them) - its instinctual to steer away but its not worth your life. Most importantly, the safety features in your car did their jobs and your alive.

Back