Rosenthal Landmark Honda

vIVYvnd

NoVA
So... my friends took me along yesterday car shopping (his altima recently got T-boned), and we stopped at the Rosenthal Landmark Honda in Alexandria. They had seen two civics they liked, but one had an accident reported.

The other one had minor scratches (looked like "a bag of nails was dropped on it"), a few scuffs. Nothing that couldn't be buffed or detailed out.

It was a 2008 Honda Civic Sedan EX. I don't remember the exact specifications. Other than it was Auto.

Now, I've driven the 2012 Civic EX sedan already this year. I wasn't in the back seat, but oh my word... They don't make hondas like they used to. The ride was nice and quiet, the handling was nice (from what I could tell). They didn't have any overly cheap interior plastic like they do in the current year. I wish I drove it for myself, but I'm not going to be in the market for a new car for at least another year.

The listed price was about 13.5k.

http://www.landmarkhonda.com/detail...icleNumType=S&sortOrderBy=5,0&sortOrderBy=5,0

My B for long link, but you know how dealers work.
The sales person wasn't really pushy, which surprised me a bit. I've always heard Rosenthal can try to keep you in the sale and they go as far as to block the door.
But my father said that and he exaggerates, so who knows what really happened. Heh.

he could see if they'll do a honda certified warranty on it - so he'd have 100k warranty

on the website it doesn't list that. It says 2month/2k mile warranty. It doesn't hurt pushing for it though.

I'll mention it to him, that's very good point. I personally wouldn't take a car without one.

landmark is where i got my 2006 si. i prefer that dealership over any of the other honda dealerships in the area. dealt with tysons corner when first looking around for an si and at that time is when they were marking up the si $3k over sticker. tysons was good until the deal wasnt completed. went over to landmark and they sold me my si which was allocated to them and at that point i didnt care what color it was plus they didnt mark up the car like other dealerships. they were great from the get go and kept me updated on the status of the car.

if your friend sees anything at radley acura that they like let me know and i can point you to the sales people and the gm our family has dealt with the past two years.

Back