Rotiform Nue 18x9.5 +35

JayFB2

California
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Sedan
image.jpg Does anyone know if perhaps i can fit these wheels on a 2013 civic EX (fb2) 18x9.5 +35 215/40 lowered about 3 in on D2 rs coilovers? Not sure if these are the specs in the picture but i like how it looks and im guessing they are some what close!

this is me on 18x9.5
i reccomend 215/35 all around
yes camber is needed.IMG_1156.JPG IMG_1159.JPG

Reactions: Nix
He doesn't have this wheels on his car anymore. He went from stance to function.

well 9.5 wide with a +35 might hit your coilover if youre low enough.
some people say they didnt but i did when i tested fitted those size wheels.
fronts touched my coilover. camber is already applied once your car is lowered.
Depending on how you want your camber or if youll need more then thats when youll need a camber kit.
That picture was on stock camber arms.

also in that picture with the rotiforms both of his fenders were rolled and pulled. im running it on fresh untouched fenders.

So i would be better off getting the +25 right? My fenders are already rolled all the way around! What i want is a good little stance with no camber i rather go alittle bit of poke!

Yeah i have them on there already...and have front camber plates! So bottom line man i can run these specs 18x9.5 +25 and have a pretty good drop, the wheels will fit and i can get it allinged to have little camber cause i know theirs always going to be alittle, but what i mean is to the point where im not going to be needing tires every month lol do you onow what i mean?

also im not too sure if the pricing varies on the models of wheels but most of the rotiforms ive came across are super expensive.

also im not too sure if the pricing varies on the models of wheels but most of the rotiforms ive came across are super expensive.
Sweet i will look into it more! thank you brother really appriciate the help. And NvUS i see nice...soon to be apart of the family too man!

Nice. if youre going with rotiforms youd definitely get in also im apart of the evaluation process.

This is 18x9.5 et35

90aeaf3ab05fe9d21c3c4910d0f03103.jpg

May be reviving something dead, but the varrstöen mk1's of the same 18x9.5 +35 spec are less than $800 before tax and shipping. Hope that may help if you're still looking.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back