Rrc and rbc intake??

BasedBlake93

Dallas, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Idk the difference really. Most likely going to hook up a supercharger on it in the long run. Which is better for that? Are there going to be manifolds that fit the k24 or do I HAVE to get a k20 one modified? Any insight will be taken full advantage of. Thanks

The RBC manifold is found in the 2006-2011 Civic Si and the RRC is on the k20a Type-R. And yes, the RBC/RRCwould need to be custom fitted in order to fit in the 2012 Si's K24.
RBC:
hop.k.rbcim4_d.jpg

RRC:
hop.rrc.gasket2_d.jpg

You can't put superchargers on intake manifolds since the superchargers are pretty much intake manifolds that pushes more air through.

Here's what the 2006-2011 Civic Si CT Supercharger looks like in comparison to the 2 manifolds above.
installation-instruction-for-2006-honda-civic-si-supercharger-kit-page1-683165.jpg

Dar-Dar thanks a lot man. And that's what I figured when I asked about the supercharger just being certain ha.

webby great to know they're workin on them.

Also, would the manifold be a significant increase in power in the meantime for the sc? Thank ya gentlemen

You'd need hondata flashpro to tune the car - if you were going with a new manifold.

Back