Interchangeable K-Series Parts?

they haven't updated the info on facebook with dyno results or any specifics as to how it was done.

cut me a break guys i was scrounging around for all the little crap just so i could get her done to be able to drive home.it will all be neat and clean when i get a chance.car is now at 4130 for battery relocation,cai development,and downpipe.also sent my ecu out for reflash since i won it at honda day.was gonna wait on flashpro but wth.and yes there is a def performance increase even without tuning.and i hope all u guys realise the rbc is just a stock intake off an 06 si.just order it from majestic

or u could just call 4130 and order 1 already modded to work with no issues like i had to deal with
just made the connection... you're the person who had the rbc installed on facebook!!?? That engine pic is from your car. They made comments about "welding" to make things work. I asked if someone could explain what they had to "weld", but no one responded. Do you happen to know, or could you find out? :wavey:

The coolant port on the throttle body side of the IM is different but if you use a hondata gasket from the older K engine it won't leak and no welding is required. I was thinking the same thing, about welding it then drilling it out in the right spot but then thought about using the older hondata gasket. Tried it and it works fine.

i wouldnt take a chance,it was to easy to just weld it up and then open hole to match stock intake gasket.now i can use p2r gasket for 08-11 accord and its exact fit.i dont think hondata makes that one.also didnt wanna ruin coolant flow cause the k20 gasket blocks off some of the coolant port

cut me a break guys i was scrounging around for all the little crap just so i could get her done to be able to drive home.it will all be neat and clean when i get a chance.car is now at 4130 for battery relocation,cai development,and downpipe.also sent my ecu out for reflash since i won it at honda day.was gonna wait on flashpro but wth.and yes there is a def performance increase even without tuning.and i hope all u guys realise the rbc is just a stock intake off an 06 si.just order it from majestic
Don't listen to them. It looks awesome.
Thanks for the feedback! We all benefit from it.

lol, i don't really think anyone was trolling on him...we were all giving him credit. So can we get these pre-welded by 4130?

Yup, z3 gasket fit up no problem. No welding required. Just open up the hole on the manifold and gasket a little to match the block or if you want to weld the manifold and re-drill.

I wouldn't be too worried about coolant flow through there anyway because all its doing is flowing coolant to the tb and mani to warm it up faster during cold weather. Our race car has it blocked off completely.

K20 valve cover is not the same as the k24. Someone at tonight's meet told me that he bought a K20 valve cover for his car (2012 Si Sedan). When he installed it, oil started leaking.

Back