s2carbonsworks.com experiences??

Jake Trashansky

Long Island, New York
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hey guys! I'm ready to order a new set of wheels from that site s2carbonworks and I've been reading some reviews on them and it sounds like a good handful of people had a nightmarish time dealing with them.

Has anybody here dealt with them and if so what was your experience like? I'd hate to get robbed by some crooks online. Thanks all.

What wheels exactly are you looking to get? Maybe out vendors can help you out? cortsportusa or procivic? I have never seen their website before, but it looks like it was designed by a 15 year old during his lunch break.

What wheels exactly are you looking to get? Maybe out vendors can help you out? cortsportusa or procivic? I have never seen their website before, but it looks like it was designed by a 15 year old during his lunch break.

Nah unfortunately our vendors can't help me. I'm looking for rare wheels and I found a set on their site

there are a number of complaints/bad reviews on a number of forums

there are a number of complaints/bad reviews on a number of forums

That's what I've been finding too. But they do accept Paypal ([emoji120]) so if they did try to play games with me I could always open a dispute. My judgement might be clouded by the love of the wheel though.

I'm not telling you want to do, but paypal is not a safety net. I can provide a list of people who lost over 30k dollars from one vendor on paypal. All of them opened up a dispute after not receiving their items. The only thing paypal did after all of their claims is close that person's paypal account. The customers who got screwed never received a dime. Paypal isn't a guarantee for your money. There are users who have received bricks in the mail. Paypal asked for the tracking info from the seller and closed the claim after showing proof they mailed something. They do not care what was sent, but that the seller sent something. I could go on and on with problems I've dealt with on forums & paypal. Just don't go into the transaction thinking paypal will safeguard your money if the transaction goes south.

Did a quick search, but I see nothing reviewing or talking about them anywhere.

1768ffc5b28743ab8ed6c9540590d978.jpg
works

Back