Savage's 13' Si Sedan Build Thread!! Ermahgod another one!

SavageWS6

Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey all, as many have already seen my new Civic, thought I'd do a build thread since I'm already modifying it the past couple days and such. Will be adding on more slowly. Money don't grow on trees!

Let's start off with the pictures most have seen. The night I bought the car, horrible lighting in the parking garage is awesome.
Future Upgrades:
RBC Intake (Hopefully)
Hondata Pro (Hopefully)
PRL Motorsports SRI
Full-Race Exhaust\
Retrofits
Rims/Tires
Coilovers
Weathertech Mats
Shift Knob
JDM Emblems
I'm forgetting a bunch of other stuff, I'll update it when I remember

Current As of 1/9/2014
Nokya 2500k Hyper Yellow (H11)
Zonetech 5-SMD Interior and License Plate bulbs replaced
Window Tint 20% All around

On 1/2/2014
ME6l8C7.jpg

U7nDlAl.jpg

TKJqNR9.jpg

Last edited:
1/8/2014

I got the tint done. You can barely tell, but look at the pictures above vs this one. Quite darker. Looks much better in person
Iw5XbEv.jpg

1/9/2014

Did the LED lights ( I need to get the LED light for the Dome facing down cause it looks weird, anyone got a spare?)
rVx7hrX.jpg

Hz0i3Yp.jpg

Random pic: Gotta have my Valentine One with me!
8a77fbd.jpg

Fog Lights. I later found out the bulbs for H8 for the 2013 Civic Si and not H11... but I got them to work. Snapped into the harness fine, checked each one and all worked. Had to bend a metal tab ever so slightly and wedged that into the housing, then the smaller tabs and they fit perfectly.
cRO8wPg.jpg

For some reason, my regular camera was showing these big crazy colour vertical lines on my screen when I was taking them, I tried to compensate and take some of these out of main focus. You'll notice.

By the way, these are daytime pictures. I'll get some nighttime ones

Stock bulb pictures
05bwSvZ.jpg

H4rd5Sl.jpg

Driver Side done vs Stock Passenger Side:
ZtaD7D3.jpg

Vx9YHe3.jpg

Both installed!
bkOoouR.jpg

I'll get a better angle and night photo... If my camera stops tripping out

5-SMD vs Stock Halogen Bulb
0L4z6C8.jpg

LKhZGec.jpg

Ya my bad. I gotta reup the video in 1080p today. The next piece I think is a CAI. Not sure if I should wait to get a new Intake, 3in CAI

It's rim and coil over shopping time. Pretty sure gonna be Megan Racing EZ Coils. Also idk the bolt patten but a quick google search I found it was 5×114.3, is that right? And what kind of tires? Gonna just go 215/40 but I have no idea what a good tire is anymore tbh

From what I see on Discount Tire, It's

IF I went 215/40
Falken Ziex ZE-512
Yokohama S-Drive
Kumho Ecsta AST

But If 215/45
The tires from the factory

Also lets say I get 17x9 +35, What enables you to be able to stretch the tire a bit

EDIT: Clarified bolt pattern

Last edited:
Gotcha, Hey man... Only reason I can because Income Tax Return <3 Thanks IRS for the extra $500 haha

Nice progress, is it me or on the last video one of your license plate light is out? The right one?

Ah yes ya it was out. I swapped them out for LED ones and I just had to re adjust it. All good to go now!

Back