SCAM!!! JOHNNYBOiiX is a SCAMMER!

Feel free to send it over. It could be used against him if someone wants to press charges.

See this is the reson why i post this and sorry to hear bro. You woulda been ok if the other forums kept my post

Feel free to send it over. It could be used against him if someone wants to press charges.

Filed a report against him on theft and nothing has yet to happen. I've called around and I've gotten the same answers from everyone. They have all said there is not much they can do. It is quite frustrating.

One thing I would recommend for future purchases is to make sure you see the part OFF the car with signage of the website and member name in the picture ....AND ......before sending money through Pay Pal, ask the seller to take a picture of the box with the printed address sticker on it while they are at UPS/Fed. and send it to you. This way you will see the box with a packing slip/address sticker on it and will know when it is being sent. Once you get that photo proof you can send the money through Pay Pal without worry.
The seller can also wait for Pay Pal confirmation of money transfer before actually letting the addressed package be sent. Both parties are protected and that takes any worries out of the question.

Last edited:
Back