See ya guys later...

Say hello to high cost maintenance

I've done quite a bit of research on these cars, I also work at a Freightliner/Thomas Bus/Sprinter dealership which is under the Daimler umbrella... = discounted parts. Plus I do most of the maintenance myself, anything I can't do the Mercedes techs at work are happy to help. Seemed like a good time to finally get one. Lol

The Civic was and is a great car (I've had 4), I've just always loved the Mercedes diesel.

I'll be happy to upload some pictures soon!

I need to take some more pictures but I haven't had the chance. It's a bit basic for right now, need to get the windows tinted and might use those wheels for snow tires (RWD) and get a nicer set for summertime.
Love the car, very solid and very smooth...I'm actually getting slightly better mpg's than the civic in the same driving and the car weighs 3800 lbs!

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

Nice ride. Enjoy. Diesel Benz's are tanks. Well the old TD and SD models were :)

Thanks, true they were. I believe this one will be as well. It's the last year for a cast iron block and no DEF or DPF...older technology but more durable and trouble-free.

Reactions: Nix
That def and dpf stuff is a joke we had the def on our crew truck and it was nothing but trubbles. We got a deleat kit for it after the warrenty was up and wow wat a big diffrence that makes! Mor hp more fuel eco and It runs like a top now

I've done quite a bit of research on these cars, I also work at a Freightliner/Thomas Bus/Sprinter dealership which is under the Daimler umbrella... = discounted parts. Plus I do most of the maintenance myself, anything I can't do the Mercedes techs at work are happy to help. Seemed like a good time to finally get one. Lol

The Civic was and is a great car (I've had 4), I've just always loved the Mercedes diesel.

I'll be happy to upload some pictures soon!

I work for team chicken foot, etc.

That def and dpf stuff is a joke we had the def on our crew truck and it was nothing but trubbles. We got a deleat kit for it after the warrenty was up and wow wat a big diffrence that makes! Mor hp more fuel eco and It runs like a top now

Yeah, we have quite a few buses coming in with clogged or cracked DPFs, the biggest annoyance with the DEF in busses is that when the tank is empty you can't start the engine...it will continue to run if you run out while driving but it you turn the bus off, look out...you're stuck.

Back