Shipping SI to South Korea?

npdude

Macon, Georgia
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hello all. I have a 214 Civic SI sedan since May 2014 and I'll be PCSing (moving) to South Korea for a year and I'm allowed to bring one vehicle. I move in May 2015. I'm still paying off the purchase loan for my car and have no trouble paying it. Will I be able to ship it overseas without restrictions/problems from Honda Financial Services? Is there some kind of porting restriction for our civics? I will be in korea for one year and then PCS to Hawaii thereafter. Thanks in advance!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425657140.423089.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1425657163.570176.jpg

I've never heard any issues from my buddies getting their vehicles shipped, although, most of them prefer to sell and buy again at the new location. Hefty shipping prices, I'm sure. Sorry, not much help but I wanted to comment. :itsme:

Well I think it'll be paid for to ship my car by the Air Force. I heard about people buying cheap cars there to get by but I have family there so I want to drive around and I'll take the subway when I desire to do so.

If you're only going to be there a year, find out when the car will arrive, and how long before you leave SK will you have to ship it back........ So you'll know how long you'll have it while you're there........

Back