Show off your 9thcivic window stickers

I used goo gone and carefully used a ski wax scraper.....not recommended to do unless you are sure handed. .....and be prepared for a 1.5 to 2 hour job. Once I started I was like oh frack this is going to take forever, but I had no choice but to finish the job I started.

I contemplated ordering new visors in the hopes that they would come stickerless, but they are like $80 a piece.

I'm leasing so I haven't taken mine off(yet). I have noticed(in the U.S.) that I can't take my DOT sticker off my helmet legally, and could get a ticket (VA/NC). So I'm wondering if laws have been put in place concerning these airbag stickers??????
I take/cut tags off everything and have so since I was a kid, these things bug the poop out of me.

Well, I don't think there is anyone who has that job to check. .......or maybe there is....:shadyhat:

Last edited:
Well, I don't think there is anyone who has that job to check. .......or maybe there is....:shadyhat:
For instance we have to have our cars safety checked once a year, and if that's on their list it could stop me from passing the inspection until I put one back on it...... I'll have to look into it............ Too much Government intervention......

For instance we have to have our cars safety checked once a year, and if that's on their list it could stop me from passing the inspection until I put one back on it...... I'll have to look into it............ Too much Government intervention......
Oh, we have nothing like that here in Quebec.

8asy5ede.jpg

Back