Si HFP Club Member Thread!

if somebody want to see the civic 2012 si with 19 hfp from honda accord 2013 , here we go!!!!

first picture

image.jpg

another angle

image.jpg

another oneimage.jpg

I thought you guys would like to see my project

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    857.6 KB · Views: 17
thanks tha wheels , they belong to my brother he just get it from honda for his 2011 honda accord coupe am thinking to do a crazy thing for me .... but thanks

IMG_2663fdd.JPG

yea that will work for now!!!!! guys tell me if people will have to make appointment in tha quirophactic jajajajaja!!!!!!

Reactions: Fig
Reactions: Fig
Saw an HFP '13 Si in the showroom and they put the price of the HFP Aero kit for 2K and the suspension for 2K. I got my Aero kit for 1K and 150 for install. So $1150 all done. The Suspension is about 1k and maybe 100 for install. Was thinking of getting HFP Springs, but may go with Tein, Skunk2, or Eibach instead.
I would rather turn my car into an HFP at half the cost for the parts. Now trying to figure out if i can order the red mats separately. Does anyone know if they have a part number for the mats?

Saw an HFP '13 Si in the showroom and they put the price of the HFP Aero kit for 2K and the suspension for 2K. I got my Aero kit for 1K and 150 for install. So $1150 all done. The Suspension is about 1k and maybe 100 for install. Was thinking of getting HFP Springs, but may go with Tein, Skunk2, or Eibach instead.
I would rather turn my car into an HFP at half the cost for the parts. Now trying to figure out if i can order the red mats separately. Does anyone know if they have a part number for the mats?
cool stuff! Too bad it's DBP tho :/

Where did you guys get your JDM emblems? I'm thinking about getting some for mine. my last civic i got them on amazon but i see that GRFXP.com is selling them in bulk with steering wheel and key fob included so idk which would be the best quality and price.

Mats are for coupe, college hills Honda sells them real nice price.

Back