bauer311

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
so would I have to replace the whole rear bumper or is it just the lower part that swaps out? I've realized te only way I'm gonna fit an aftermarket exhaust is by makin the swap. any help would be appreciated

Some users have made a cut like the si has on their non-si bumper.

got to lookin around a bit more. seems like I could just switch the lower portion. thanks for the help guys. one day I'll be able to stop planning and start building, lol

Reactions: Nix
If you're just trying to fit a new exhaust tip, try a carbon fiber exhaust guard and just cut your existing bumper a little bit. The carbon piece will look very finished. Probably way cheaper than a whole new bumper.

Just an example but I would google the ones for either EVOs or S2Ks....

ccs2000heat1.jpg

Would a Si rear bumper be a direct fit to an Lx?
If you wanted to swap the whole bumper yes. But all you really need to swap is the lower cutout of the bumper. Seems like the only place to find it is a honda dealership or a really good parts dealer online.

4449844.gif Part #2, this is the piece right? and does this need to be painted? Ive never seen a CBP Si in person and can't tell

That's the right one. It doesn't have to be painted. I have a cbp ex coupe and mine is just the same color as the rest of the plastic parts on the car.

Ok, i found it all out....that lower insert is 121 $ and like .37 per clip i need 4 i believe

The 2015 coupe si bumper is the same as the 2015 LX coupe bumper. The part # is the same on the actual main bumper piece.
71501-TS8-A50ZZ

honda-civic-si-coupe-review-2014_11.jpg

H6hoUfb.png

you could call collegehillshonda to confirm, but it looks like part #5 is all you'd need.
http://www.collegehillshondaparts.c...er-14-scat/?part_name=garnish-rr-bumper-lower
What he's saying is what I started this thread for. He wants to swap the lower insert for the si's rear insert because it already has the opening for an exhaust. Good part hunting jake.

Back