Skunk2 Alpha Header

Jerod

Minot, North Dakota
Vehicle Model
'13 Civic Si
So getting the Skunk2 Alpha header and I need to get an exhaust that will maximize/optimize performance gains. I have searched through the exhaust forum but didn't see anything in regards to mating the exhaust to the header. Any suggestions?

Any exhaust with 70mm piping or more.

so If I get the 70mm or 76mm exhaust from skunk2 will that replace my catalytic converter or will it attach to it?

Alright, last one. Is the DP included in the exhaust kit or is that an additional part that I will have to get?

The 2012+ Si's don't use headers, but use downpipes instead. So a full exhaust setup from the engine will be a DP then a catback exhaust.

yep, exactly. You'll just be catless, unless you get a dp with a high flow cat.

27505_2126___12%20Si%20Image%202.jpg

27453_319___12%20Civic%202DR%20Exhaust.jpg

ok and what is your recommendation for an exhaust? I want a deep sound and loud. with the ability to have a silencer.

Last edited:
If you're planning on getting a Full Race DP w/ HiFlow, you might as well match it with their 3" exhaust.

Hey I know I'm a little late in the conversation but if you're getting the skunk2 header do not get the skunk2 Megapower rr exhaust if you'll be daily driving. The drone is ridiculous, gave me headaches and made me sick and I love loud cars

S2 Alpha Header with Invidia Q300 has been our best selling setup! Feedback is good - little drone compared to the wide open S2 setup.

You'll probably lose top end but that's about it. Nothing major and it's not much of a loss. Skunk2 is 3 inch while the q300 2.75? Correct me if I'm wrong =D quite frankly id go with the q300 and skunk2.

You'll probably lose top end but that's about it. Nothing major and it's not much of a loss. Skunk2 is 3 inch while the q300 2.75? Correct me if I'm wrong =D quite frankly id go with the q300 and skunk2.

Well I just went balls out on both skunk2 products. I'll tell you what I think once I put it on this weekend. I hope it's loud. Muahahahaha

Back