Status
Not open for further replies.

Asteezy88

L.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys! I have here for sale four used skunk2 springs, already settled and a used Godspeed camber kit. This is the ultimate and safest combination without spending three times the price for coilovers. Skunk2 springs have the lowest available drop and increased handling and cornering substantially. The camber kit will correct the camber of your rear tires to eliminate any camber wear to the tires! This is a great option for anyone looking to lower their car safely without breaking the bank.

I'm asking $250 shipped anywhere in the US or $200 local pick up within a 200 mile radius of Southern California. We can meet up somewhere, I don't mind driving :) Due to weight and size shipping won't be too cheap. I plan on keeping them sold together for the first few weeks and then selling them separate if I can't find the right price. Thanks for looking!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hey bro just wanted to let you know that people can buy godspeed arms and skunk2 springs brand new for $354 shipped

I think @Dar-Dar said it would take a lot of modification? Or maybe it was something totally different :p

I dont think the springs will fit the R18s, but the camber arms will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back