Skunk2 springs are available for 2012 SI's!!

It was free when I went to order it. Although I didn't actually purchase :p

It wont let me place an order :( it says "Your order cannot be completed at this time as there is no shipping methods available for it. Please make neccessary changes in your shipping address."

Maybe you typed in your shipping address wrong and it won't register your address? Possibly? Idk:/

Nah but skunk2 is only about 80 miles from my house :p where u live at jonathong? And I haven't bought one, are u getting one raf?

Nah but skunk2 is only about 80 miles from my house :p where u live at jonathong? And I haven't bought one, are u getting one raf?

I live in the Bakersfield area so central California lol

And yea I wanna install mine as soon as it gets here but this drop definitely needs a camber kit, still debating if I'm gonna use a total of 4 camber bolts for the front though cause the drop.

What kind of camber kit is recommended for this drop? I know absolutely nothing when it comes to this kind of stuff...any suggestion guys?

What kind of camber kit is recommended for this drop? I know absolutely nothing when it comes to this kind of stuff...any suggestion guys?

For the rears I heard nothing but good things for the godspeed ones which is what I'm most likely gonna end up with especially since it's not that expensive like the other rear kits.

I don't think ima run one :/ probably just get an alignment and have my tires rotated every so often

I don't think ima run one :/ probably just get an alignment and have my tires rotated every so often

I was thinking of not running one but I first want to see how much it will camber, take pics once you install it and it settled a bit so I can save money and not run one as well Lmfao

Jonathong if you end up slamming without the camber kit. Lemme know how that goes lol. I looked at the Godspeed camber kit you mentioned and they're fairly cheap. But I think I might do the Megan Racing camber kit just because of their quality lol. They're $240 and the Godspeeds are like $165 or somethin.

Does anybody know if we need a front camber kit too?

anyone receive an email confirming their order was received? i didnt...

Back