Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

Sounds like you're in the chop shop business..have a seat over there.

I agree he could have answered the questions better. He could have said they just planned to shop the whole mall or whatever. On another note, they didn't need to ask what shops and be rude with questions.

Thats the US side of the border... Last time I was in Canada was for a car meet and we did a little cruise afterwards and the US wanted to know every single place I went to, when did I go them, how long was I at those places and who where we with and did we talk to anyone else... I had no idea of half the places which they where not happy with, detained us for like a hour and it was only talking with the commanding officer and a lot of patience they let us back into the US.... The 8 hr long drive home was really quiet in the car minus when someone would get in front of me no matter how they drove, I would scream at them...

Last time I crossed they just asked where I was from..where I was headed, and when I'd be returning...
Guess I was lucky.

When i went to Cali last they asked me why i was going to Cali, i replied Birthday BBQ......lol. Next thing u know......getting hauled in. thankfully i went to airport earlier than usual.

You should have asked what they had against smoked pork products

You should have asked what they had against smoked pork products

NSFW:

redneck-hot-dog-cookers.jpg

i dont want to be denied entry into your lovely country due to traveling for work other wise i would be my usual ******* self

The guy kinda did dig his own grave but I see where he is coming from, how in the hell would you know what store you are going to in a mall....

I am asked what the contents of the parcels I'm receiving are whenever I travel to the US. I just give them honest information and no attitude. Don't get chatty with them, they aren't trying to be your friends. Just be polite, honest and cooperative even if they are giving you a rough time - attitude will never make things go better for you.

I am asked what the contents of the parcels I'm receiving are whenever I travel to the US. I just give them honest information and no attitude. Don't get chatty with them, they aren't trying to be your friends. Just be polite, honest and cooperative even if they are giving you a rough time - attitude will never make things go better for you.

My last time crossing into the U.S., the guard asked where I was born, and I said Queens, NY. The guy says, "Really? I have friends in Rockaway." I replied, "OK." There were then a few awkward seconds, and then he says, "OK, have a good day."

BTW, Rockaway is nowhere near Queens.

so after a week break from being on the net, hanging with my old crew for new years i finally realized i needed to become more social again. I go to the surgeon in two days to get the ok to fly again and to go back to work again. Went to my sisters today as well and picked up all my new legos, will post pics once i get them put back together.

Great news for you.. Does that mean you're returning Monday or..?

Going back Monday, gotta go see my family doctor for note to return gradually, current note says not to go back till Monday. Still working from home atm.

Back