Slow but SERIOUS build thread

amsoil blows royal purple away makes it look like its conventional. If you guys are about the life amsoil is where its at. 14-16 dollars a qt boys.

I'll look into it. It's $10/quart for my car.

HID fogs are in, the yellow overlays give em a greenish tint at start up lol once they warm up they're bright as hell!

uqazysez.jpg

CHH is running a deal on the whole kit. If you're wanting the whole deal, it's worth a look.

Can the other order be canceled, and then order the full kit instead? Not saying you should... just letting you know, if you hadn't seen the sale.

I was thinking about doing that, only reason Im buying the kit piece by piece is cause I'm too impatient to save up to buy it all together lol.

It's coming a long really good bud, keep it up!

Thanks man, thanks a lot!

Buy the full kit too and then sell the piece you don't need?

On another honda site (with a promo code) they have the entire kit for $940 plus shipping, shows me $1002.57. Its definitely a good idea lol, but I can spend basically the same and save me the hassle of then having to sell the front.

Still waiting on the front under spoilers, dealership said they get em next week so I should have em by the end of next week hopefully. Anyways, just ordered the rear lip kit now. All I'm missing are the sides =] which are most likely getting ordered in two weeks.

Reactions: Nix
Still waiting on the front under spoilers, dealership said they get em next week so I should have em by the end of next week hopefully. Anyways, just ordered the rear lip kit now. All I'm missing are the sides =] which are most likely getting ordered in two weeks.
what do think??? about the sti front lip!!!

jopylein I love the STI lips man, but too much work for me lol. I like the HFP kit, its more of personal preference than anything.

On another note, just ordered a red alcantara w/black stitching shift boot from redline goods :D looking for what shift knob to pair with it. Might get the PW:JDM brass knuckle knob.

Back