So this happened

Yep. (sure hope you don't live in a state with mandatory emissions testing...that $10k fine for removing emissions mitigation gets expensive).

You have flashpro? You can have that check engine light disabled.

It may be illegal in the state of Indiana to eliminate the cat, but we do not have emissions testing.

If you notice in the document you posted, each line says "repealed."

It may be illegal in the state of Indiana to eliminate the cat, but we do not have emissions testing.

If you notice in the document you posted, each line says "repealed."
That's okay, it's a Federal penalty. The Feds will share with Indiana.

Yep. (sure hope you don't live in a state with mandatory emissions testing...that $10k fine for removing emissions mitigation gets expensive).

We have emission testing here in Maryland but they do a "visual inspection" with a mirror but the employee's at the emission station don't care. I was catless from roughly 2008 until I traded the car in (July 2014). No issues.

Where I live there is no emission testing. No emissions station. Nothing. They don't even have a way to check your car here. Nor does anyone care.

if your trying to scare me it's not happening buddy. Don't have emission tests in Indy
Nope, not trying to scare you but there are random checks and unless you plan on staying in Indy (a fate only slightly less worse than death :)), you're going to leave Indiana for something. LEO's carry more than just RADAR units...

(I have a bunch of friends in the tri-state area and they're all good people. By extension you get the same rating (so far :D))

Nope, not trying to scare you but there are random checks and unless you plan on staying in Indy (a fate only slightly less worse than death :)), you're going to leave Indiana for something. LEO's carry more than just RADAR units...

(I have a bunch of friends in the tri-state area and they're all good people. By extension you get the same rating (so far :D))
This car isn't going anywhere. :)

Where I live there is no emission testing. No emissions station. Nothing. They don't even have a way to check your car here. Nor does anyone care.
Oh, they have ways to check but keep on thinking that. (and I'll never understand this fetish with removing a cat. Most of the time it just lowers the horsepower and smells like sh!t).

Back