Somewhat new person Oviedo Fl

ClearCutSi

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Hey all.

I have been on the forum for sometime and migrated over from 8th civic (Which sucks now). I'm not new to the Honda game, I just have two little ones and demanding jobs and schedules. If ever in town and need help with anything I will be glad to help. Many people remember me by the BBQ meets I used to host I hope to one day do some meets again.

I just recently picked up my car from HQ Honda thanks to @SOLO8thGenSi and just looking to have a little fun with it till I find my next toy. Hope to meet some of you all soon and look forward to being part of the community.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
Thank you all for the welcome. No plans as of yet, just oem things for now and keep it simple.

I have some Mugen GPs laying in my garage but kinda want some sbc rpf1s. I've done a lot of cars and I wind up getting rid of them so this one is going to go slow.

Hello, Orlanod fl here, we are having a bbq/meet on Dec 1st at Downey park from 1pm-6pm more info at facebook page 9thcivic florida.. welcome....

Hello, Orlanod fl here, we are having a bbq/meet on Dec 1st at Downey park from 1pm-6pm more info at facebook page 9thcivic florida.. welcome....

Thanks for the heads up. I've been a member of the FB page for a bit now too. Downey park is 5 min away from me so I might be able to make that depending on my work/life schedule.

Welcome back my friend!

Glad to see you around these parts again.

I can't wait until the next BBQ!

When I post on here saying that we used to travel from ATL to Orlando for their meets, ClearCutSi is the reason why. hahaha

Welcome back my friend!

Glad to see you around these parts again.

I can't wait until the next BBQ!

When I post on here saying that we used to travel from ATL to Orlando for their meets, ClearCutSi is the reason why. hahaha

Miss those days, now you just come over for the girls...haha

Yes, I need to meet your newest addition, and I'm not just talking about the car :rotfl:
With Mr working, I don't think we'll be making it down for our 1st Anniversary in 9 days (OMG!!!!) :( We might be in the area around the end of February though.
Depends on his work though.

Yes, I need to meet your newest addition, and I'm not just talking about the car :rotfl:
With Mr working, I don't think we'll be making it down for our 1st Anniversary in 9 days (OMG!!!!) :( We might be in the area around the end of February though.
Depends on his work though.

Lol

Well that stinks if you can't make it. Crazy how time flies , can't wait to hang out again.

Back