SpaceJam's gradual FB6 build

How bright are these? I was looking to upgrade mine as well. Was actually looking at these https://store.ijdmtoy.com/Honda-Civic-Direct-Fit-LED-Interior-Lights-Package-p/civic-df30.htm. Are these what you bought? I can't decide if I want blue or white. My car is the Dyno blue.

Yup those are the ones I got in pure white. They're pretty darn bright lol I'll see if I can get a pic when it's dark outside. I was thinking about getting the blue ones but everything else in the car is red or black so they didn't fit my theme haha

Yup those are the ones I got in pure white. They're pretty darn bright lol I'll see if I can get a pic when it's dark outside. I was thinking about getting the blue ones but everything else in the car is red or black so they didn't fit my theme haha

I understand. Only reason I would get blue would be the cars color. Seat still has the red along with the dash. Was thinking of going with a red/blue/black color on the car. Not sure how it would look. Maybe buy both and see which I like more. I look forward to the picture when it is night. Thanks!

I understand. Only reason I would get blue would be the cars color. Seat still has the red along with the dash. Was thinking of going with a red/blue/black color on the car. Not sure how it would look. Maybe buy both and see which I like more. I look forward to the picture when it is night. Thanks!

Yeah you can't go wrong if you order both lol. Either one would look better than stock. Here's how it looks in the dark.
IMG_1740.JPG IMG_1741.JPG IMG_1742.JPG

Those look pretty decent!

How did you like ordering from those guys?

I've bought from iJDMtoy a few times before. Never had an issue but I always feel like their website is sketchy as heck. Used superbrightleds numerous times and never had an issue either. Feel like their website is more put together but I've had more product QC problems with superbright products than any of the clearly inexpensive China made items from iJDMtoy. Weird how that works out isn't it?

I had no problems when ordering from them. Chose the cheap 10-15 day shipping and got them in 9 days (Score! :rockwoot:). I felt the same way about the site haha just feels kind of thrown together. And honestly I'm not a fan when a company just throws a lower case "i" at the beginning of their name. But I saw a couple people on here used them before and figured I'd give it a shot. The lights themselves seem cheap and flimsy but they definitely do their job well. It's nice when things work out.

Reactions: Nix
Coming soon :D

IMG_1744.JPG

Edit: apparently there's no Zestino tires in stock so I've been talked into going with Yokohama S.Drives instead.

Second edit: S. Drives wouldn't be in on time so it's changed again to some BFGoodrich tires. Gonna get them on on May 13th

Last edited:
Yeah I'm on BC Racing BR Type coilovers. Couldn't tell you the exact drop but there's about a two finger gap between the tire and the fender

Back