spazerboy's build thread

Thanks webby. Rims are now on. Here's a little teaser:

image_zps56767714.jpg

Haha, I don't feel like reorganizing my garage tonight to get my car out for more pictures.

Nope, no fender work done as of just yet. And I don't have any rubbing issues, but I do have the front camber plates pushed all thew way in and the rear arms screwed all the way in.

To be honest I wouldn't tell if your car was a lx it looks like a si, I wanna be that low how low is the front and rears?

Not sure exactly how low I am, but I'm on BC Coilovers with the rears maxed out with all the hardware still there, and I can still screw the front down about 1/4 inch if I remember right.

Man those RS's look sick. I wanna drop my car so bad but I can't deal with loosing the functionality of the car. There's just some places in ATL I can't get to being dumped like that.

Man those RS's look sick. I wanna drop my car so bad but I can't deal with loosing the functionality of the car. There's just some places in ATL I can't get to being dumped like that.

May I suggest...

med_gallery_44727_291_9555.jpg

You can go as low you want, but still be able to able to avoid the pitfalls of being dumped!

Back