Special color 09 Si?

I still keep looking over the pics and I'm convinced it has been custom painted... look at the pearl in the photos and all.

I dunno..if the paint quality is good...I'd rock it...haha but I'd much prefer FBP

We're unable to locate a history report for this vehicle. Check with the seller, ellis114, to see if the VIN is valid.

:scratches:

Worked fine for me.....just shows a lean on it on the Autocheck for Ebay.

It has to be a paint job....look at the paint where the door hinges meet the body. That's no Honda color. Guess the awsome Rotax duo will have to let up all know the real answer, lol

Yeah, that's what I was saying...the door hinge color is dyno looking

Gonna send mr out in the morning :P

Any news? I'm sure it will be expensive.....

He hasn't gone yet but is going before class at 3pm I think. He's doing homework right now. Anything else in particular you'd like him to ask?

Internet Price $18,990
Bodystyle 4 door Man Si
Engine 2.0L 4
Transmission Manual
Ext. Color Dyno Blue Pearl
Int. Color Black
Mileage 34,109
Stock Number U304372
Vin 2HGFA55519H701391
Model Code FA5559KYW

That is SOOOOO not Dyno Blue Pearl...

It's like a dark turquoise color.

Damn....should of looked a bit harder instead of having Roberto go look at it. Maybe he can still shed some light on the color.....the more I see it the more I like it, lol. $19k is a bit high for me to spend.

I like how it says leather on the "headline" on their page, lol.

No, everyone write on Mr's wall!!!

(On a side note: He's been really busy. Exams, Rehearsal dinner, bachelor party, wedding, concert)

well, nomar said it was probably higher than he wanted to go... just thought I'd ask if the color looked crazy in person

Back