Spoilers & Grills

V_Kam

Detroit
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
4-door
Am I a dummy or are the spoilers on the coupes different then the sedans?
Also I see pics of rides having the mesh grill at the top and bottom or the grills seem different..
Just wanted to see if anyone had some insight on this.

they are different between the coupe/sedan

gal_lg6.jpg

coupe ^ sedan V
gal_lg5.jpg

Front Grill -
gal_lg3.jpg

coupe ^ Sedan V
gal_lg2.jpg

Perfect! Thanks Webby. I knew I wasn't a dummy, well most the time anyways...

This begs the question, can I swap the front end of an Si coupe onto the sedan??
it wouldnt be a simple sway because the sedan front end is wider, but maybe with some modding it can be done, but it would take someone really experienced to do it and come out good i think.

If I remember correctly, all you need is the coupe bumper, grill, the black plastic cover above the grill, the forward most underbody tray, bumper bar, and the piece of foam that goes over the bar. They use the same headlights and fenders, so it should bolt right on.

If I remember correctly, all you need is the coupe bumper, grill, the black plastic cover above the grill, the forward most underbody tray, bumper bar, and the piece of foam that goes over the bar. They use the same headlights and fenders, so it should bolt right on.
oh i didnt know that...i wonder how much all that would cost.
but i would want to make sure first that it can be done. CollegeHillsHonda ?

oh i didnt know that...i wonder how much all that would cost.
but i would want to make sure first that it can be done. CollegeHillsHonda ?
i take that back. that underbody tray is the same between coupe and sedan. i just looked it up again. since it goes from driver to passenger wheel well, if it's the same for coupe and sedan, the width is the same.

haha. it's been a while since i looked this up, cuz i wanted to do it but i didn't have the money. the bumper beam and absorber (foam) are the same, too, between coupe and sedan. looks like you only need the bumper and maybe that top plastic ducting

my dad works in a body shop...i'm gonna ask him how cheap he can order me one for :) he'll paint it for me for just the cost of paint too, which is awesome. might be another summer project lol hey_mikey

my dad works in a body shop...i'm gonna ask him how cheap he can order me one for :) he'll paint it for me for just the cost of paint too, which is awesome. might be another summer project lol hey_mikey
not sure why CollegeHillsHonda doesn't show prices for body panels on their parts site, but I found prices from another dealer. you can compare the part numbers between sedan and coupe too.

sedan-Si.jpgcoupe-Si.jpg

you need the grill too, but the duct behind the grill is the same, so you don't need to change that like i thought. (if your sedan is an Si)

coupe-grill.jpgsedan-grill.jpg

do it! i did a photoshop on the other site before of the coupe front on the sedan. looks pretty decent.

it's not on this work computer. my other laptop is at home. i can post it later tonight when i get off

it's not on this work computer. my other laptop is at home. i can post it later tonight when i get off
awesome, thanks. just calculated everything and even if i bought the parts from this website instead of through the shop, it would be about $500 for everything, including paint.
I might just do it....

Back