Springs and camber kits!!!!

Yea
Yes I got those when they had a special on the purple ones and it fixed the problem after alignment. I haven't had any issues with my arms yet and as far as being low the picture I posted is were the H&R will get you with the camber arms to return to factory spec. If you want lower check out the Sportline springs but those require the camber arms and it also depends on you wheel set up.
No urs is perfect man! its low and their is almost no wheel gap also has no negative camber...thats how i want mine so ur on H&R springs and have the gsp camber kit right?

Yea

No urs is perfect man! its low and their is almost no wheel gap also has no negative camber...thats how i want mine so ur on H&R springs and have the gsp camber kit right?

Yes. I love the set up and couldn't be happier with it. I plan on getting some KONI yellows when my shocks go

Yes. I love the set up and couldn't be happier with it. I plan on getting some KONI yellows when my shocks go
Man hopefully i can get my car just like urs but instead sitting in some 18inch mb battle wheels with some spacers on to make them poke a bit or be flush with the fender really been my dream to make that happen but still have time to think bout how exactly its gona be!

Back