Springs and camber kits!!!!

JayFB2

California
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Sedan
Made up my mind amd im going to buy H&R lowering springs but i Was told im going to need a camber kit what are some good ones that are fairly priced and where can i get one? I did find one its a godspeed gen2 adjustable rear camber kit for $150 is this a good one and is this about how much they run in price?

from what i have read the H&R springs are on that fine line where you don't need a rear camber kit. Anything more than these springs you definitely need them. Planning on getting these sometime.

im on h&r's and you dont NEED a camber kit if you dont mind a little camber. i have the sheet in my car from when i got my alignment i can look at it after class and let you know what i sit at but i am very happy with that touch of camber. i will be getting new arms (next mod) but not out of necessity. ill also take a pic later to show the camber i dont have a decent one showing it.

im on h&r's and you dont NEED a camber kit if you dont mind a little camber. i have the sheet in my car from when i got my alignment i can look at it after class and let you know what i sit at but i am very happy with that touch of camber. i will be getting new arms (next mod) but not out of necessity. ill also take a pic later to show the camber i dont have a decent one showing it.
Thanks man yea deffinatly i would appriciate u telling me the results and posting the pic!

from what i have read the H&R springs are on that fine line where you don't need a rear camber kit. Anything more than these springs you definitely need them. Planning on getting these sometime.
Yea sweet man i hear nothing but good things about the H&R springs!

Thanks man yea deffinatly i would appriciate u telling me the results and posting the pic!
so yeah no pic tonight. work was insane today had a bunch of stuff i had to do and had to pull a 3 page paper out of my *** before class too lol. ill grab you that pic and info tm morning sorry about that bro.

so yeah no pic tonight. work was insane today had a bunch of stuff i had to do and had to pull a 3 page paper out of my *** before class too lol. ill grab you that pic and info tm morning sorry about that bro.
No worries Its cool man!

mp9.jpg
Im on H&R springs and using Godspeed camber arms. The kit brought the camber from being on the edge of the green zone back to where it was stock. I also had settling issues so I needed to correct the camber. One side was in the green while the other side was in the red and I had no way of fixing that.

Last edited:
I want mine to be low but my camber to be stock so i was looking at this godspeed camber kit is this the one u have and if so how is it? And Did it fix the problem? image.jpg
View attachment 36067
Im on H&R springs and using Godspeed camber arms. The kit brought the camber from being on the edge of the green zone back to where it was stock. I also had settling issues so I needed to correct the camber. One side was in the green while the other side was in the red and I had no way of fixing that.

ive heard that with the godspeed arms the bushing likes to go. @Dar-Dar has some insight i believe if he would like to chime in

I have heard people having problems with the godspeed bushings, and them not lining up correctly as stated in the DIY above^^^ by @Dar-Dar ....I am getting coils in the coming weeks and planned on getting the Skunk 2 camber kit. I have heard nothing but good things about it, just make sure when looking for one the steel is solid, and not welded at the ends (brands like Megan tend to do that) which in my opinion lessens the strength of the steel and compromises the camber arms.

I want mine to be low but my camber to be stock so i was looking at this godspeed camber kit is this the one u have and if so how is it? And Did it fix the problem? View attachment 36068

Yes I got those when they had a special on the purple ones and it fixed the problem after alignment. I haven't had any issues with my arms yet and as far as being low the picture I posted is were the H&R will get you with the camber arms to return to factory spec. If you want lower check out the Sportline springs but those require the camber arms and it also depends on you wheel set up.

Back