Springs

saiw03

Hi, I just got my 2012 SI as I am very excited. I've searched and searched and have found some threads but many very very long. I am going to use Les Schwab to do my springs and they only offer Eibach and H&R. I had the pro-kit on my Focus but wanted a little bit more of a drop. Can some recommend the H&R sport spring or sportline as those are my only two options. Or point me to a thread that is not super long. Thanks all!

I would get H&R, only because i've heard of creaking noise problems with the sportlines on these cars. Sportlines are more of a drop than H&R. H&R's sit right above the tires so IMO, its perfect.

Thanks Dutchmaster for the input. BTW, I am going to keep the stock 17s.

That looks great. Thanks! Funny thing is that the H&Rs are $100 cheaper than the sportline at Les Schwab.

No camber needed. just install, and wait like a week for them to settle. After it settles, get an alignment and tell the dude to zero out(or close as possible) your "Toe"
How much are they at Les Schwab? Im actually picking up the H&R's after we get some constant 50degree+ weather. I think TireRack had them for like 215 or 220

shrink-jpg.35824
eibach pro kit 1.5 all around

Attachments

• shrink.jpg
    shrink.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 47
Back