Squiggy and Spidergirl's Annual Halloween Movie Fest!

Day 9:
Truth Or Die
ryna5abu.jpg

are most of the ones you've posted so far on netflix, or where are you finding some of these?

You guys watch so many of this genre. You must never get "scared". Do you still get a thrill when you watch these or are they just comic relief?

You guys watch so many of this genre. You must never get "scared". Do you still get a thrill when you watch these or are they just comic relief?

They don't bother me, but somebody has had nightmares on more than one occasion this month...

I don't like watching them. Never in a theatre. I need to have my hand on the remote to turn down the sound during the scary parts.

I'd love to know what you've found to be "scary" after watching so many. It seems like you'd become desensitized like pauly mentioned.

I'd love to know what you've found to be "scary" after watching so many. It seems like you'd become desensitized like pauly mentioned.
I don't think @squiggy gets scared, so I can't speak for him.
As for myself:
* anything with clowns or dolls
* The first Paranormal Activity (I lived in a haunted house when I was little, so that movie scared the crap out of me.)
* The Strangers (Will NOT watch it by myself.)
* The Descent (I watched it alone in the middle of the damn day and I was still scared enough that I didn't want to get off the couch.)
* anything that does a great job at building tension and doesn't do the typical fake out where something happens right after you think it would
* I also get squeamish a lot, but that's not scary, just gross...and awesome :)

So far, only The Hole has been a standout for me. Dead Silence was pretty good, but just a bit above average.

The Quiet Ones and The Hole
Screw Dead Silence and its ventriloquist dummy from hell. =/

Back