Squiggy's 2012 DBP II Si Coupe

So much stuff yet to be installed. I cannot wait for the weather to get nice!

Door Edge Guards (on hand - to be installed)
Red JDM Badge - Front (on hand - to be installed)
Red JDM Badge - Rear (on hand - to be installed)
Cargo Net (OEM) (on hand - to be installed)
Cargo Hooks (OEM) (on hand - to be installed)
Red JDM Hazard Switch (on order)

Last edited:
The badges are gonna look great against the blue

That is what I was thinking. My calipers are already red, too. I think the red is a great complement to this shade of blue.

That is what I was thinking. My calipers are already red, too. I think the red is a great complement to this shade of blue.
Yup, I'm doing my calipers red soon, gonna do the back emblems black and the front one DBP

I seem to neglect this build thread. Time for some updates.

Red JDM emblems installed front and back.
JDM hazard switch installed.
Pioneer Head Unit installed.
Polk rear speakers installed.
License plate style backup cam installed.

In the process of running amp wires for sub(s) and interior speakers for future ease of installation.

There will be some extensive DIYs coming up for the car audio.

Also got some lighting projects going on.

Some pics of emblems:

2013-04-30 19.03.36.jpg

2013-04-30 19.03.56.jpg

Wow! Those are some horrible pictures.

There is definitely noise in the line. After talking to a local car audio place, it seems as if it might be that the stock amp is not cooperating with the new head unit.

did they have any advice, or did they tell you to buy a different amp?

I need a new amp. The thought is that the stock amp is picky with the voltage from the head unit. The line noise is really only noticeably with dead space, but can be heard in other places occasionally.

your car looks great! I had a quick question. I have the same head unit, for the bypass did you have to ground out the unit, or did you need to run it through a switch that you need to turn on then off and then on again?

Thanks! :D

I used this:

41RDC%2BWh5LL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/AVH-X1500DVD-...qid=1367839358&sr=8-1&keywords=pioneer+bypass

If you search around here, http://avic411.com/ you may be able to find another solution, though. Local stereo place told me something about using the mute wire.

Picked up some red Honda logo center cap stickers and vinyl piping recently. I have stuff piling up to do and a stereo system install to finish, but the nice weather has hit and I am stuck doing yard work right now. :mad:

Just rolled 5,000 miles over the weekend. Bought the car October 2012.

I hit 5000 not too long ago...our cars are not new anymore :(

My wife bought her Insight February 28th, 2013 and she already has over 2,600 miles on it.

Back