status-3000 build low and slow

status3000

MIAMI
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
SEDAN
This journey with sade starts off with me getting rid of my k24-k20 rsx type s that I loved to drive and regret getting rid of but with a baby on the way it wasn't practical for me any more so had to sell it.RSX 1.jpg RSX 2.jpg
my rsx had a built head and high comp pistons on a k24 block the car made around 285 all motor no e85 never got around to seeing how much it couldvd made with it but its ok ive owned around 41 cars and most of them being Hondas so getting rid of one more wasn't a big deal

so right after getting rid of the rsx I came across 'sade' I got her for a hell of a deal because I work for Toyota I picked her up for 16500 out the door with about 8k miles the car was traded in for a frs and the kid who had it didn't like the 4 doors but that's what I needed so it was a perfect fit for me.sade 1.jpg
this is how I picked her up 4x4 in all her glory lol I hated being stock height but the coils were ordered the same night I bought the car so I wasn't to worried about it sade 2.jpg
and shortly buying sade I picked up a Nikon d3200 dslr to take some pics of my child and for family and my cars and toys

Very nice. $16.5k is a really good deal for that car.

so as time went by and having ups mess up my order on my megan coils I finally got the coils and slammed sade and thnx god I worked at Toyota because it was such a pain in the *** to get the old parts out even the mechanics had problems taking the rear springs out but it got done and it came out perfect and also installed 6k top and bottom hids sade 3.jpg sade 4.jpg

yea I stole it from them because I work there and I complained that there was a hole in the rear diffuser lol and they dropped the price even more and I got brand new pads and Michelin tires to go with my deal.

sade 6.jpg
had some fun with my camera and lowerd sade alil more and the lowering wouldn't end there

also got a new muffler which is a apexi worldsport turbo 3inch love the look but its actually quitter then stock so I was kind of bummed but its grown on me and better for my daughter

Attachments

• sade 7.jpg
    sade 7.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 28
  • sade 8.jpg
    sade 8.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 28
  • sade 10.jpg
    sade 10.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 26
after acouple of months of just work and home driving I started to grow bored of sade and usually I would sell the car and find another that I like to own I decided that I couldn't make the car fast and or put parts that would destroy the motor so I did the next best thing and decided to go low and slow and put on a wheel that I can get a nice fitment out of so I got a good deal on these rotiform nue 18x9.5+22

Attachments

• sade 9.jpg
    sade 9.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 24
FEB 4.jpg feb 8.jpg feb 5.jpg CAR2.jpg
then this happened after 3 tire sizes I finally got the wheels on and had the wheels fitted to the car and had to remove the rear purches to go lower and it still rides nice

tire specs are 215/35/18 for the front and rear are 215/40 and my fenders are rolled no pull I didn't want to have fenders that look like crap after I pull off the wheels if I do decide to sell the car but from the looks of it im liking the car more and more everyday

Nice looking ride! I like the wheels and the drop.
@Dar-Dar looks like you have another photography fan

Nice looking ride! I like the wheels and the drop.
@Dar-Dar looks like you have another photography fan
thnxx its a work in progress I still have a long ways to go with her but its hard to be a father and to hook up a car on the side lol

Nice build so far. Sounds like you don't keep cars very long though. Think you'll keep this one even a year?

Nice build so far. Sounds like you don't keep cars very long though. Think you'll keep this one even a year?
LOL yea that's what my wife says but I don't keep cars for to long because I build them to sell them and make money but as for my si the more I do to her the more I like her everyday and also for forums like this one makes it even easier to own and get diys and learn new things on the technology of the new civics and even though I want to make it fast like my other cars ive been there and done that and wasted too much money unnamed.png
this is one of my civics I built back 4 years ago it was a ls vtec pushing about 770hp to the wheels car was a beast and was alote of fun but broke all the damn time and got me into alote of fights with the wife but hey that's life I guess

Last edited:
Crazy hp. You can always go with hondata flashpro and a tune to give it a little better performance.

I kno me and if I kno I can get more hp out of the car I would lol and with the buddies I have I probably would be forced into putting nitrous on it and a header and also trying to put a k20 head on it

new updates on my civic new sti lip and went lower in the front and also got into a local crew called hondasfinest unnamed.jpg LOW2.jpg

How do you drive with the lip 1" from the ground?

Back