Stay Classy Crew.

Hahah how did you put it on? Did you put on the front defroster? I put as hot as it could go lol let the sticker sit there a bit then peeled it off a bit..we've gotten a bunch of rain as of late and it hasnt budged lol

ahh that sucks yeah i was trying to do mine slowly but I was by myself and it was a PITA getting centered perfectly and laying it down right with out fcking it up. I have no idea how I did it lol

i had trouble getting mine on as well, i messed up the C and i had to peel it and re-lay it on. its held up great with the windshield wipers going in the rain

The bottom left part of the y is what got wrinkled, so you had to life the whole thing to fix it :/ I got a blade and was able to get it up, but then it was stretched. I'm hoping the seller will send me just the word Classy, or even just the y at a discounted price, I don't think it cost them too much since they send Smiley faces with each package lol.
S cl.jpg

The bottom left part of the y is what got wrinkled, so you had to life the whole thing to fix it :/ I got a blade and was able to get it up, but then it was stretched. I'm hoping the seller will send me just the word Classy, or even just the y at a discounted price, I don't think it cost them too much since they send Smiley faces with each package lol.
View attachment 15483

LOL I know I got two of em like where the hell am I supposed to put these things

Back