Stella - '11 Alpine White BMW 335i (E90)

10460817_10152620779701472_2146866483662075274_n.jpg

That was an in and out rumor when we started looking at the house as they frame went up in July. We don't see how they can put anything there as the lot is so tiny and they'd be so close to that wall.

May not be the fastest in a straight line...but anyone can drive in a straight line.

That gif though... lmao

Mods are CP-e FMIC, BMS DCI, AR dp's, and Dinan axel back exhaust. Street tires Yokohoma S-drives.

IMG
:wink1:
With JB4 they make good power and are definitely impressive in a straight line.

I have a subtle list in my head for this, but it really depends what I do with my M3. It's a CPO car with 100k mile warranty - so it'd be foolish to start messing with too much.

The dealer just installed brand new tires for the CPO part of the deal. I was kinda upset they put the Bridgestone runflats back on it.. oh well!

Reactions: Nix
Someone is big money around here..............:shady:......my meals better be paid for on your next visit.......:stickpokesmiley:

As for mods that work Jrotax101 had many an opportunity to rape my 335i when I had it. :wigglesmiley:

With JB4 they make good power and are definitely impressive in a straight line.

I have a subtle list in my head for this, but it really depends what I do with my M3. It's a CPO car with 100k mile warranty - so it'd be foolish to start messing with too much.

The dealer just installed brand new tires for the CPO part of the deal. I was kinda upset they put the Bridgestone runflats back on it.. oh well!

Yeah with CPO warranty I would keep her stock.

Did you guys do the blinker delete yet? Almost every BMW seems to do that one first. When I see someone use their signal in one I'm like, pfffff, amateur, didn't even do the turn signal delete yet.

Nothing is done yet. He found 5 cars Saturday after the E91 fell though and sent me the links. I went to the dealership around 2pm on Sunday and picked one to take home. He saw it when it showed up in the driveway at 9pm

Back