Stripped stock 2015 wheels

Someone here on the site had the inset color-matched to his car and the rest painted glossy black. I think that is the best way to go with these wheels.

Found him! This is @eric.schwartz.'s car.

28a42db1a1a9e0d014daa02b0524855a.jpg

I've seen them done in a glossy gunmetal. Looked pretty good.

Someone here on the site had the inset color-matched to his car and the rest painted glossy black. I think that is the best way to go with these wheels.
I've thought of that as well and also with gunmetal, but I'm not hating the solid color. This is a fifth wheel for me so i can really just toy around with it. I'm really thinking of going black chrome and see how I'll like it. A friend of mine does powder coating so I can get it done at a decent price.

I think they gonna look awesome in bright silver. Same color that is used on rpf1 wheel.:)

I've used some rust oleum "airplane finish" remover on wheels plenty of times. Works great but itchy when it hits the skin.....

I've used some rust oleum "airplane finish" remover on wheels plenty of times. Works great but itchy when it hits the skin.....
Same. Aircraft remover ftw. But it can't easily remove powdercoating! My current wheel project has been going on for over a year now since I'm getting too lazy to remove this damn powdercoating. Lol.

Chemical stripping is kinda better since you can soak the wheels on a tub of this liquid. And they'll be in bare metal in half an hour.

Used it once and got a little overspray on my wrist, that stuff burns...

Back