Stupid 2014 expanded view mirror?

taffeta14

Now that I have 500mi on my 2014 si ive realised I only have one gripe about the whole car. The stupid expanded view mirror. Does anybody know if they make a regular drivers side mirror glass for the 14? I Compared the shape of mine with a friends 13 and I looks different. Any help would be appreciated. Does anybody else out there get dizzy when they look in their "expanded view mirror"?

Now that I have 500mi on my 2014 si ive realised I only have one gripe about the whole car. The stupid expanded view mirror. Does anybody know if they make a regular drivers side mirror glass for the 14? I Compared the shape of mine with a friends 13 and I looks different. Any help would be appreciated. Does anybody else out there get dizzy when they look in their "expanded view mirror"?
If you set your mirrors correctly, you'll never see the "expanded" part. When you look in the mirrors, if you see the side of the car, the mirrors are set incorrectly. The best (imho) way is to set both mirrors all the way to the farthest left they will go. Once this is done, there are no blind spots (even with the Lane watch system on the right). You can see rearward traffic until they almost disappear out of the rearview mirror, once they get almost to your blindspot, the outside mirror will show them. Takes a bit of use to become comfortable but once you do, you'll never set them any other way.

Back