subwoofers wont work

like how as in covering ?
ive installed plenty with no probs bro they have custom covers just for that reason if people are nervous about one exspoding lol but trust me its almost unheard of for one too do that so your ok bro

like how as in covering ?
ive installed plenty with no probs bro they have custom covers just for that reason if people are nervous about one exspoding lol but trust me its almost unheard of for one too do that so your ok bro
The covering meaning the wires are covered along with the connection points so there is no risk of shock or something touching the points together. I have leaned on positives and grounded elsewhere, sucks badly! I am only running 300 RMS to my 12s. I still get the dimming in the lights during heavy bass (like over 15 in volume).

You dont need it that big a 1/2 farad will take care of that up to 500 watts those two points will never touch as long as they are tightened really good

Dam that sucks bro im sorry .

I agree with flip how did this happen ?

Last edited:
how did you come to this conclusion. What went wrong?
maybe didn't fry them maybe the coils went bad ......I went to my friends house and we hooked his subs up which are newer and his settings on his amp are way different than mine bcuz I have my bass boost mxed out and such and I cleared the dust off his carpet on his box....so either I blew them or coils are bad

Back