Sun visor lcds install

Stoe

So I got some sun visor lcds and am tring to figure out how to run the wires now I have a 2012 civic si and was wondering can I run the wires down the apiller. How would I do that with the air bags on the a pillers?

Have you popped the pillar trim piece? You'll see the airbag under that plastic trim.

No I haven't I'm scared to pop it off didn't know if I should or not so I wanted to find out first

I have not personally popped that cover on a 9th. In previous generations, and other Hondas, there is decent room to run wires (with curtain airbags)

Ok thanks Iv never removed the covers on apillers with airbags so I wasn't sure if I should I will post pics when I'm done

disregard the text - but you can see how it'll probably look on the 9th. This is an 8th

diyinstall054rd1.jpg

Nothing at all what I thought it would look like thanks for the info!

in my 8th gen i pulled the weather stripping out, ran the wires up through there from the dash, and tucked them into the top of the airbag cover then into the headliner

So u didn't acually remove the cover u just pulled the weather stripping out and ran it throw?

yup, theres a little channel you can tuck it into behind the weather strip

Back