Supercharge to Turbocharge conversion

voodoo50

Just wanting to know if anyone on here has done a supercharged (KW or CTe) to turbocharged conversion. I have seen a few online but wanted to know what parts can be interchanged. It looks like the biggest part would be the intake and exhaust downpipe. Anyone care to direct me to the info or care to chime in? Thanks.

I can't think of anyone who's done sc to turbo here

it is hard to say what will definitely work because they are both different units. I can only really see intercooler and piping to engine, different downpipe exhaust, re-route turbo to intercooler piping - will be longer vs supercharger to intercooler. There is not a lot of parts, really three main parts - intake piping, unit, piping to intercooler, intercooler, piping to engine.

Fueling is the same for the most part, injectors and fuel pump

then theres the little things like oil, KW may be self contained while the turbo requires engine oiling system

the supercharger sits in the left front of the engine bay while the turbo sits in the back (assuming its an si)

Pretty sure the only salvageable parts are Injectors, pump, management, and exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back