Supercharged

true, but if I trade it in, I will make it bone stock and sell my exhaust pieces, Flashpro, coils, camber kit and spacers separately...but getting my wife to go with it? Another story hahahaha
I am / was in the same boat , but decided to keep the car and make her faster. I currently have bolt ons and considered getting a new WRX. I decided not to due to the larger payments and starting over with the payments. Instead im going to order a CT e supercharger kit to satisfy my need for speed.

I am / was in the same boat , but decided to keep the car and make her faster. I currently have bolt ons and considered getting a new WRX. I decided not to due to the larger payments and starting over with the payments. Instead im going to order a CT e supercharger kit to satisfy my need for speed.

Yeah that is an idea I also cannot put down, I heard its not only reliable but relatively easy to install too.

It'll definitely satisfy. A stage 2 kit and you'll be in STI/EVO territory for relatively cheap.
Yeah that is an idea I also cannot put down, I heard its not only reliable but relatively easy to install too.
It's so easy. Took me longer to install my downpipe than the supercharger.

It'll definitely satisfy. A stage 2 kit and you'll be in STI/EVO territory for relatively cheap.

It's so easy. Took me longer to install my downpipe than the supercharger.

woah really? the downpipe was pretty tough just from a stuff isnt easy to get to standpoint. How was installing the belt and pulley? Not bad? Im debating on whether I should do it myself or have a shop do it

woah really? the downpipe was pretty tough just from a stuff isnt easy to get to standpoint. How was installing the belt and pulley? Not bad? Im debating on whether I should do it myself or have a shop do it
Definitely do it yourself. The belt was a bit tricky but not hard, you'll need someone to help you with that part but it's easy getting in from the wheel well.
I say the supercharger was easier because everything was right there easy to get to.
I'll elaborate further in a few minutes.

I installed a CTe with 3.6" pulley on my FB6 with my brother-in-law right before Christmas. I've been tuning with Vitviper since the beginning of January. The install was not to hard, but definitely not for the first-time modder. I already had the RV-6 downpipe and skunk2 cold air intake installed when I started to install the blower. I also had my throttle body bored out to 68mm earlier. I installed 1000cc injectors at the same time as the blower incase I decided to get more power later. My duty cycle with the 1000cc injectors is about 50% at 7600 RPMs.

I don't have numbers yet, buy i sure I'm at least 240 wheel horsepower. The blown Civic Si is quicker than my S2000. I'm keeping the 3.6" pulley because I don't need or even want more power. i want a really solid reliable daily driver. People who go with the smaller pulley have been experiencing some problems but belt tension and idler pulley wear.

I already have a stage 2 aftercooler that i decided not to install at the same time. I'm not sure if I'll bother pulling the blower to put the aftercooler on. I may just sell it as I don't want to go beyond what I've achieved so far.

I installed a CTe with 3.6" pulley on my FB6 with my brother-in-law right before Christmas. I've been tuning with Vitviper since the beginning of January. The install was not to hard, but definitely not for the first-time modder. I already had the RV-6 downpipe and skunk2 cold air intake installed when I started to install the blower. I also had my throttle body bored out to 68mm earlier. I installed 1000cc injectors at the same time as the blower incase I decided to get more power later. My duty cycle with the 1000cc injectors is about 50% at 7600 RPMs.

I don't have numbers yet, buy i sure I'm at least 240 wheel horsepower. The blown Civic Si is quicker than my S2000. I'm keeping the 3.6" pulley because I don't need or even want more power. i want a really solid reliable daily driver. People who go with the smaller pulley have been experiencing some problems but belt tension and idler pulley wear.

I already have a stage 2 aftercooler that i decided not to install at the same time. I'm not sure if I'll bother pulling the blower to put the aftercooler on. I may just sell it as I don't want to go beyond what I've achieved so far.

All sounds great, but man 1000CC injectors? That seems like over kill.... @323 awesome man thanks

What size are the stock ones? I thought about getting like 550, or maybe 700's, but if it comes with the kit then why not makes sense haha
Stock is 350 if I remember correctly.
Also if I remember correctly, the stock injectors would be maxed out at about 240whp.
700 or 750 would be enough but 1000's aren't any different really in terms of roughness or cost or tuning.

I believe stock SI injectors are 330cc. Vit told me the 550CC that come with the 3.6" kit will be maxed out and if I do go smaller pulley I'll need to put higher flow injectors in again. I decided to get the 1000cc injector and pay for them and the tune one time. I still need to change the spark plugs & add a better fuel pump, but essentially I'm done when the tuning stops. I've been very happy with Vit and his advice. Yeah, I've spent a lot of money (~$5K in total), but I've got the quickest Civic in my upstate NY county.

List:
Skunk 2 CAI, OEM throttle body bored to 68mm, CTe Supercharger with 3.6" pulley, 1000cc DW injectors, RV-6 catted downpipe, OEM catback, Flashpro with Vitviper tune

Last edited:
This is all so good to hear. I just placed my or for the CTe supercharger with the 3.6 inch pulley and 550cc injectors. (thanks Procivic). I almost went with the 3.8 inch pulley for warranty purposes / longevity but I didnt want to be disappointed with the power. I currently have PRL 3.5 cai , ZDX tb , Full race catted dp + cbe , tuned by Vit. Since power is going up by at least 50 whp , I guess im going to have to upgrade my brakes. Also considered doing the rsb and Megan racing front strut bar to keep her steady at high speeds. So excited , the wait is going to be impossible.

This is all so good to hear. I just placed my or for the CTe supercharger with the 3.6 inch pulley and 550cc injectors. (thanks Procivic). I almost went with the 3.8 inch pulley for warranty purposes / longevity but I didnt want to be disappointed with the power. I currently have PRL 3.5 cai , ZDX tb , Full race catted dp + cbe , tuned by Vit. Since power is going up by at least 50 whp , I guess im going to have to upgrade my brakes. Also considered doing the rsb and Megan racing front strut bar to keep her steady at high speeds. So excited , the wait is going to be impossible.

Front strut bar is absolutely not needed. The towers are so close to the firewall that the car is already really ridged there.

Spend the money on bigger injectors in case you decide to up the boost down the line.

Definitely upgrade that rear sway bar regardless of boosting.

For a brake upgrade, all you need is better pads and fluid.

I tried Hawk HPS all around but had a squeaking problem with the fronts , rears are still on. Still have the fronts in a box with 500 miles on them. Bigger injectors may be down the line a bit. Ive kinda focused only on engine parts and nothing else. Might have to do that rsb. Is Godspeed any good?.

I tried Hawk HPS all around but had a squeaking problem with the fronts , rears are still on. Still have the fronts in a box with 500 miles on them. Bigger injectors may be down the line a bit. Ive kinda focused only on engine parts and nothing else. Might have to do that rsb. Is Godspeed any good?.

Unfortunately, brakes with better stopping power are going to squeak. Some just when cold, some all the time. They will be dirtier as well.

Godspeed is junk. Get a progress 22mm. 24mm if you have a 2013+.

Why spend the money on injectors twice? Extra $100ish now or $400ish later.

I believe stock SI injectors are 330cc. Vit told me the 550CC that come with the 3.6" kit will be maxed out and if I do go smaller pulley I'll need to put higher flow injectors in again. I decided to get the 1000cc injector and pay for them and the tune one time. I still need to change the spark plugs & add a better fuel pump, but essentially I'm done when the tuning stops. I've been very happy with Vit and his advice. Yeah, I've spent a lot of money (~$5K in total), but I've got the quickest Civic in my upstate NY county.

List:
Skunk 2 CAI, OEM throttle body bored to 68mm, CTe Supercharger with 3.6" pulley, 1000cc DW injectors, RV-6 catted downpipe, OEM catback, Flashpro with Vitviper tune
Just a little advice, I'd switch the spark plugs ASAP.
I blew one out right after I was done tuning because it got so hot the porcelain tip broke off.
I know I have a smaller pulley but it could still happen.

Just a little advice, I'd switch the spark plugs ASAP.
I blew one out right after I was done tuning because it got so hot the porcelain tip broke off.
I know I have a smaller pulley but it could still happen.

What plugs did you replace with just so I know?

Unfortunately, brakes with better stopping power are going to squeak. Some just when cold, some all the time. They will be dirtier as well.

I guess thats why they are so cheap. They squeeling was so bad , worse than a nyc taxi cab. I had them on my accord before , they sqeaked every now and then , why I got them again. Not sure what happened. This will be the last engine performance upgrade im going to do so I should be good with the injectors.

:1:

Back