Sway bar question

Not only do we not get free shipping we also get these nice letters from Fed Ex. charging duties on the merchandise.......you boys and girls down south of the border save a shitload........At least we have good beer up here! :hiding:
________
Such a bummer. You need a friend across the border... but the closest U.S. city looks like 200 miles away. So basically, you're screwed.

________
Such a bummer. You need a friend across the border... but the closest U.S. city looks like 200 miles away. So basically, you're screwed.
Ya, we're getting .. :leghump:

I better stop complaining though cause I'm starting to sound like this... :violin:

Last edited:
$179 shipped in continental US is best we can do. Sorry Pauly. We don't mark up shipping, just charge what carriers charge...

$179 shipped in continental US is best we can do. Sorry Pauly. We don't mark up shipping, just charge what carriers charge...
Ya, I know......you guys have nothing to apologize for, you have some of the best prices out there. I'm just bitchin' about the system.....

Reactions: Nix
Not only do we not get free shipping we also get these nice letters from Fed Ex. charging duties on the merchandise.......you boys and girls down south of the border save a shitload........At least we have good beer up here! :hiding:
I don't know how close you are to the border, but I use this service http://www.usaddressinc.com/. Works great - costs $5 a package.
There must be something similar your way.

I don't know how close you are to the border, but I use this service http://www.usaddressinc.com/. Works great - costs $5 a package.
I've seem stuff like this before... did you get hit at the border for fees though? I've heard some had their cars searched and they had to pay fees for bringing it in to Canada?

Running a rear 19mm sway and I feel a HUGE difference, and I'm loving it

Interesting, and definitley something to look into. I'm 2 hours away from the border, but it might be worth it if I order $500 worth of stuff. HMMmmmmm? Maybe I'lll just plan a summer trip down to Old Orchard Beach, Maine and pick up the parts on the way back home. :think:

Interesting, and definitley something to look into. I'm 2 hours away from the border, but it might be worth it if I order $500 worth of stuff. HMMmmmmm? Maybe I'lll just plan a summer trip down to Old Orchard Beach, Maine and pick up the parts on the way back home. :think:

Make it worth your while and go see the Dragon this year!

Sometimes I go down for a day to pick up something small. For 24 hrs over the border you're allowed $200 per person, $800 per for 48+ hrs... my 3 year old likes guitars and auto parts apparently... ;)

Last edited:
That's the one. They are killing it pricewise. I picked one up for my 08' a couple years ago for $155 shipped. The price has increased significantly. I wanted to order through the same place I got my first one but it was in that $200+ range.

Nix, would this be alright with the type of weather we have up here? No rusting from it?

When I swap out my bushings, sometime soon, Ill snap pics under the car. Mine has been on for approx 2 years. It'll give an idea of expected wear in some serious salt & snow conditions. Im expecting quite a bit of rust on the hardware and maybe the reinforcement brackets. The bar itself does have some nice heavy feeling powdercoat on it.

Back