System charging fuse or sensor

Danny Lugo

Hey Guys!!! I got a question. When I bought my used si 2013 the system charging is giving problems but it's due that the sensor for the battery is not there,I mean the negative plug is there but the sensor that plugs is not there (already went to Honda and they want to Bill me like $578 for cables and sensors) is there a way that I could disabled that via a fuse or where could I order the sensor so I can install it myself?

:popcorn:
I haven't a clue what/why it's not there or what it is, but I'm bumping this thread to find out..... Good luck.

Ok the negative part on the battery has a plug for a sensor (system discharged) the sensor that plugs in to the negative part is missing

So part 7? Says sensor assembly as the description. If that's not it you'll prob need to take detailed pics of your situation so it can be compared to oem.

Why is it missing?

So part 7? Says sensor assembly as the description. If that's not it you'll prob need to take detailed pics of your situation so it can be compared to oem.

Why is it missing?

Is the plug that goes into part 7!!!

Why is it missing?

8a70270caa84e3c1c1ee26c5ae9b501a.jpg

This is the plug I am referring to this connects to the negative pole!!! The one in his hands

So you have the wires, but someone cut the plug off?

@CollegeHillsHonda any chance you can get a part number on just that plug shown above, or maybe it can't be purchased by itself? More info in the earlier posts.

1-855-299-7244
ask for paul
Mon & Thu 9-8
Tue, Wed, Fri 9-6
Sat 9-5

eastern time zone

I think is E-7-1
tell paul this, and he can see if it can be purchased by itself. I can't navigate their system as well as he can. He can look up the part and see if it's what you're needing.

edit - you can also say you tagged him in a thread. He'd be able to log in and look at the links provided.

Hey I found this post!:hyper: Lol any updates on the struggle? Is it real?

Back