Technik330 - Quick Intro / Builds Resume

Technik330

Hey All,

I've been lurking on this forum for a while and finally joined, self high-five, and wanted to introduce myself and some past projects.

Presently, I own an '07 Subaru STi and '11 Honda Civic Si Sedan; hopefully there'll be a '13 Si Sedan in place of the '11 some time soon!

Here's a resume of my past project cars, enjoy:

*These were / are my main builds; my 8th gen Si is fairly stock, but I'll get some pics up soon.*

'00 Honda Civic Si:

Picture014.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture001.jpg

'05 BMW 330Ci ZHP w/ Boost:

omg4.jpg

omg5.jpg

35.jpg

'07 Subaru STi:
DSC00204.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

ClaxtonDetailing2.jpg

SuperStreet7.jpg

Sheesh! Your STi looks like a monster! Your previous cars looked great and super clean. And welcome to the site.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone, I appreciate it!

The 330 was featured in the April '08 issue of Bimmer Magazine and the STi was shot a little while ago for a magazine feature as well!

I'm patiently counting down till we get some more photos of the front of the new Si, I'm stoked!

There was another guy on the forum who had a lot of nice clean cars like yours....in fact, he had an sti and an em1 as well.

They release in February. Let me know what else you'd like to know. All the features / specs are essentially the same, save for interior treatments / material, exterior modifications, and a text messaging feature.

^
Thank you for the updated info, I was just looking at the Si Sedan on Honda's website!

Man that 00 Si was CA-LEEEEEAAAN looking, and your Scuby is super smexytime. You said that was an older pic of your FA5. Is it still mostly stock still, or have you been modding it as well?

Back