Test Your Internet Speed.

Mine is pretty slow too.

4829151235.png

At work.....I tested it yesterday at 2 different times. Once it was 15 Down and 3.2 Up then 30 min later is was 2.8 Down and 18 Up.

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

That upload speed... lol

4938799073.png

I think that is our next step. The internet is shittier than in our old office and we pay to have a faster service than in the old office, lol.

Any resolution? @Nomar06

Or has it been too much Christmas festivities? :giggle:

I hate my USB wireless adapter for my laptop. The on-board WiFi adapter went up so I have a shitty one... Too lazy/cheap to replace it lol

4944373759.png

One of the company owners, the COO and another upper management person met with our IT peeps(2 folks) and the internet provider(comporium) yesterday. **** is getting real up in hurrrr, lol

Hopefully this will wake someone up and get out interwebz issues figured out......

My ping is always around 10ms.

I have the 150 down package.

Did you change it recently? I have 100mbps, internet with TV. They offer now triple play for $140+ plus tax with 150mbps and all HD channels.

Xfinity Speedtest (hardwired PC)

4776310975.png

Did you change it recently? I have 100mbps, internet with TV. They offer now triple play for $140+ plus tax with 150mbps and all HD channels.

Negative. I haven't changed anything to my account. I still have the same package/plan. Still in the 2nd year of my 2 year contract.

Maybe since I'm getting raped with their ridiculous prices they bumped it up a bit? lol

I was told that I can't change plans/remove features until my 2 year contract/promotion is over.. Which I think is summer time.. :thumbsdown:

Back