Test Your Internet Speed.

211642515.png

Off the IPad app....lol

^^^^^^^^
Verizon FIOS

VS.

Comcast Hi-Speed
212335807.png

I did both test off the IPad app. I pay for 25/15 Internet from Verizon and I have no idea what my company is paying for in Pittsburgh but out of the 2 other guys in this apt I am the only one who can get Hi-Speed option on the router... I should fire up the laptop and see what the slower connection is for Comcast.....lol

I'm confused on your setup... you have hi-speed through verizon, and a comcast internet connection?

Sorry for the confusion.... I have Verizon FIOS at my apt near Philly but right now I am out in Pittsburgh with 2 other guys from my office and my company is providing us with a apt. out here that has Comcast with a 2 speed router. My IPad is the only computer that can get the hi-speed option and the 3 laptops are on the slower connection....

I quoted myself so the first part is my Verizon connection compared to the Comcast connection thru the IPad and the last post is off my laptop with the slow connection....

how is that you can get the hi-speed and they can't?

That's definitely weird... a "high speed" option... lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Stevens Institute of ***?

Does the *** = ***? Do you get to check out the ladies fine asses?! ^_^

Every student on my school has a laptop so I'm not sure what the real connection speed is. I'll recheck it at like 7:30 in the morning next time. Lol.

Stevens Institute of ***?

Does the *** = ***? Do you get to check out the ladies fine asses?! ^_^

It's Stevens Institute of Technology. A fine *** is rare here. :sadbanana:

The male to female ratio here was 7:1 when I transferred in . Now it's 7:3, which is still very low.

At my old college (Montclair State University), the male to female ratio is 5:8 or 5:9, I forgot. I miss that school.

you get higher speeds on your phone than your dedicated work line... insanity. That verizon?

Back