That one Rallye Red FB6 & That one Berlina Black S2K!

It was roughly a 2" drop and I have the wheels pretty much straight, with about a 1.3 degree camber or so. I will post an updated pic this evening! Because my other pic is from before the alignment
Any rubbing over bumps?

Any rubbing over bumps?

No rubbing that I have noticed yet, but I am sure if the car was full, that may become a different story.
Looks good! I definitely love mine. Look forward to seeing what all you do!
I love the red!

thanks! I will update in a little bit with a picture of it actually aligned...Also tuning with Vit now so cannot wait to see the progress performance wise as well.

Car looks great and i can’t wait to see what you have planned for it. So what brand did you go with for your carbon wrap? I am torn between carbon or plasti dipping my chrome

Car looks great and i can’t wait to see what you have planned for it. So what brand did you go with for your carbon wrap? I am torn between carbon or plasti dipping my chrome

Thanks, I appreciate it! There are some more plans for forced induction, but I am just in the planning stages since I strictly daily my car, and dont have the money for a spare just yet. For carbon wrap, use the 3m stuff, you can get it off ebay and it looks great. Just extremely time consuming and meticulous

Hows the car handle with all those upgrades? You liking the changes?

Hows the car handle with all those upgrades? You liking the changes?

Handles great, night and day difference for sure! Now I am just letting vit do his thing and tune it, on my 4th map now, and I am beginning to tell a difference. Still a rattle from the exhaust somewhere I am assuming a heatshield or something but haven't had ample time to jack it up and check it out..PRL intake will be at my door today!

Back