The new guy...

Unless I'm just missing it I don't see a race harness in your car yet? Any plans there? I'm assuming with the full cage and that particular seat you can't use the factory restraints anymore?

Haha, yes there is a harness installed now, those pictures were right after the cage was finished.

Haha, yes there is a harness installed now, those pictures were right after the cage was finished.

It looks good. I hate to think how hard it is to keep that interior clean. Also any plans on removing any of the air bags if its going to be a track car?

It's terrible to keep clean, I may actually put the carpet back in, haha. Haven't decided on the air bags yet. I'm working with a tech at my local dealership to see if we can get rid of the stupid "check airbag" warning and dash light.

It's terrible to keep clean, I may actually put the carpet back in, haha. Haven't decided on the air bags yet. I'm working with a tech at my local dealership to see if we can get rid of the stupid "check airbag" warning and dash light.

The only airbag you have removed is through removing the stock front seats? Are you trying to keep the car street legal and need to remove the lights for inspection purposes?

Sick looking build bro! Good luck on the airbag light issue, might of missed it but you going drag or track use? Props either way looks great!:thumbsup:

Back